Trip to Zakopane
A one-day trip to Zakopane, which we can organize for you, is a great way to make the most of your holiday in Małopolska. We offer you pick up from your accommodation, transfer in an air-conditioned car in both directions with a driver, who will also be your guide in Zakopane.
The fee includes:
- pick-up from the place of accommodation and a return trip in a comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle,
- high quality, flexible and experienced service,
- a driver who speaks English,
- all costs of hiring a vehicle, fuel and parking,
- transport back to the apartment or to any other place in Krakow.
Options and duration of the trip:
Duration: about 8 to 9 hours (including at least 5 hours of sightseeing in Zakopane)
Standard programme: a stop in Chochołów village on the way to Zakopane, visiting the Zakopane market and a ride in the cable car (tickets purchased on the spot, 25 PLN / 6 EUR one way), Krupówki, the wooden Na Pęksowym Brzyzku cemetery, the ski jump.
We can modify the standard programme to meet your needs.
The price of the trip does not include tickets to any facilities in Zakopane.
Our driver will take you around the city, but you can also hire a licensed city guide who speaks the language of your choice
Price: 380 zł / person (for 2 persons)
290 zł / person (for 3 persons)
220 zł / person (for 4–6 persons)
180 zł / person (for 7–8 persons)
To book a trip to Zakopane, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 724 950 700.